In Clinical Commissioning Groups, there are many vital services being provided in house or by the CSU where there is no system available. Staff make do with collecting data for these services on spreadsheets or paper which is inefficient and inflexible.
In 2014, Blueteq was approached by Bath & North East Somerset CCG with a view to us creating a system for them that would allow them to apply the same process driven approach to some of their in-house services that the Blueteq IFR & High Cost Drugs systems utilise. The system went live in November 2014 and is already providing the following benefits to the CCG:
- A robust record of each service case;
- The status of each case can be updated in accordance with policy guidance
- The "Monitor" listing when you first login warns you of cases that are reaching their working deadlines
- Supporting documentation - emails, letters, results etc., can be uploaded into the case record.
- Customised reporting takes care of all of your reporting needs - it is also capable of reporting across all of the services set up on your system.