As part of the implementation process, the system will be tailored to meet your requirements, to ensure it supports the desired process and has the flexibility to meet future needs. Examples of this could include the creation of any standard letters, determining the statuses required to support the processes as well as determining the reporting needs.
The first step is to meet with the relevant members of the organisiation to confirm the processes used.
- We would also determine the lists or data that are required to populate the system.
- Review the quality of any existing data to determine the work and timescales that will be required to ready it for import.
- Determine the reporting requirements to boards, finance department, contracting, etc.
- Determine the “go-live” date for the system typically this is approximately 6 weeks after this meeting.
- Present the system for review at a second meeting to confirm and agree the tailoring and configuration meets the requirements from the initial implementation meeting.
- Agree any additional changes, confirm the go-live date and agree training requirements and dates.
- Deploy system at the data centres and make it available to the organisation
When moving to a system of this nature organisations will often examine their process and try to improve them. After going live with the system, Blueteq provides a period of 60 days intensive support via phone, email and visit where changes can be requested and will be actioned as soon as possible. We also identify the “gaps” in the imported data using specialised reporting.